Learning English with fun
- * A professional native English teacher teaches children two days a week.
- * K1 & K2 students have English activities/conversation with teachers in the morning/afternoon
- -K3 students practise English conversation in pairs every day.
- English is the medium of instruction in K3 English lessons and students also interact with one another in English
Learning English by learning the sounds of English
- Learning the name, pronunciations and dipthongs of the 26 monophthongs.
- Learning consonants and vowels.
- Learning to try to pronounce words.
- Improve the sensitivity towards English.
- Learning Multi –Syllables and the Magic E.